Wednesday, August 25, 2010

♥LoV3♥

Everyone needs LOVE...
Something came into my mind right now,--->who loves me???
yea~of course i knew there are lots of people out there loves me...
my parents, my bro,my sis, friends & etc...
same goes to me, i love them with all my ♥.
but what about my partner???
it seems like still a big question mark for this.....
hmm...some people may think that i'm selfish..
but...
am i??
please give me all your loves before i give you because i don't want to be the one who hurts lot.
besides..
i admit that i'm greedy!!! i will request much more even it's already more than enough.(tat's me XD)

♥♥♥
i need someone to pamper me like a princess. when i say yes, he will just nod his head and follow.
i need someone who will auto-saved whatever i said infront of him.
i need someone who will care me more then he cares himself.
i need someone who will think of me before he do anythings.
♥♥♥

OMG! it seems like i'm so desperate for love?
NOT REALLY!!!
i've enough love at least for now...XD
Who loves me???
Answer: ♥m3♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

JesSica's bloG. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner