Saturday, September 11, 2010

20100911@3:31pm

shAriNg??
wat does it mean?
many ppl say couple shud share all the thing wv each other..
but...
hOw many pair of couple can really do tat??
dun tell me tat u have share all the thing wv me..
u're nt the one who will share all thing wv me no matter how small matter like last time!!!

miss sumbody now..but he will doesnt noe tat i'm waiting for his msg..>.<
wondering y i will have dis day oso..
currently having a "cold war" wv my dear..
hmm..
i oso duno y he doesnt understand what i wan...
y he knt even understand what i think...
i really din angry him for spending the time wv his frenz.
but y he keep think i angry and think tat i'm nt rational..
did i??
ya..i admin,i do tat last time.
but it doesnt mean i will redo the mistake..
aiz...
wat i wan juz very simple things..
i wan my bf will care me more than care his frenz.
no matter how busy how enjoy,gv me a msg..
is tat very difficult??
sending a msg nid how much of time?
y keep ask me wait for u??
do u ever tink tat?
during the moment u happy and enjoy wv ur frenz,a person are still waitng for u!!
have u think tat how does she feel??
do you ever think tat she will bored??
the answer is"NO''!!!
i din say wan you accompany or sms wv me all the time..
at least when u're enjoy wv ur frenz tat time let me noe wat u're doin and wher are u...
haiz..
say so much oso no use..
the most happy moment for u is the time when u sepnding wv ur frenz..
i really duno wat to do..
samtam..
not for 1st time...
but..
who cares???
y he knt unds?
i do so much of thing for him
at last wat i gain??
unreasonable,nt rational,think narrow...
haiz...
reali duno wat shud i do!!!
15 mths anniverary at last end up wv tears...
does he noe??
lolz....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

JesSica's bloG. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner