Wednesday, September 22, 2010

mooncake festival^^

First of all i would like to wish all my dear,my family and all my friends happy mid autumn festival..^^
let's enjoy mooncake and playing latern ba~XD
Planning to do jelly mooncake few day ago..
>.<
this is me..always say only...hahaha..
this time i really prepared all the ingredients jor but i couldnt found pandan leave..
that's the reason why i din make my "ai xin jelly mooncake"..
sorry la dear,promise u jor but at last din do oso..hahaha..wait next for year ba~=P
just now accompany my mum to temple for return back the "xiang lu"
*"xiang lu = a pot which buddist use for praying..
as my dad becum "fu lu zhu" of the temple for last year ..
till now i oso feel damn funny for it,as my dad is free thinker..
hmm...
mooncake festival...
but how come i didnt see any people playing latern??
still rmb when i was kid that time,mum always bring me to grandmum house during mid autumn festival..^^
we all playing candles,masak masak and latern at outside while mum and relative them were chatting inside house..
quite miss that moment..
but now..
i still same..playing with my cute sister-->jasmine..XD
anyway..hope everyone can enjoy this special day with their love one...^^

**P/s: i make my hair curly liao...new hair style n new look..XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

JesSica's bloG. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner